On Thursday, GREAT AUNT :) Mandy came down to see Ayden so we went to B and Shell's house for dinner!! We had such a good time visiting with Mandy, We love you!!
Isn't Ayden cute with her feather bow:) She is such a trooper letting me dress her up!!
I just saw you follow my blog and found that you have one too. What an adorable little girl you have! Congratulations to you and Tye! I had been thinking about you guys, wondering when you had little Ayden and how things were going. We sure miss all of you!
Oh my goodness, she is soooo precious! I had so much fun with everyone on Thursday. And you know she's gonna love the tractor rides with her daddy!~ I love you guys!!
It's times like that when I hate being away from ya'll. I will have to make more trips so she will know her great aunt Brittney or Mant Mit Me as Tye would say. I love you all very much.
I just saw you follow my blog and found that you have one too. What an adorable little girl you have! Congratulations to you and Tye! I had been thinking about you guys, wondering when you had little Ayden and how things were going. We sure miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is soooo precious! I had so much fun with everyone on Thursday. And you know she's gonna love the tractor rides with her daddy!~ I love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE Hayley! Love the bow...Ellie hates them. Dress them up before they can tell you they dont like it!!
ReplyDeleteHello Hayley...Sweet Ayden is beautiful! I didn't realize she had so much hair. I know that you and Tye must be enjoying her so much.
ReplyDeleteIt's times like that when I hate being away from ya'll. I will have to make more trips so she will know her great aunt Brittney or Mant Mit Me as Tye would say. I love you all very much.
ReplyDelete