Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Goodnight...Sleep Tight
My sweet little Bug slept in her own room lastnight for the first time and I cried! We decided that it was time for her to go to her own room. Tye has been getting home late and making noise as he is getting ready for bed and really just any noise through the night that we make bothers her. I was really sad that she was on the other side of the house, but we have a really good monitor and I know that she will be ok. I moved her little mirror to her bed so when she wakes up she can look at herself (which she loves to do). We are probably dorks but we took pictures and video while we laid her down:) She is so sweet I just love her so much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, if you're dorks, then so are we! We took pictures of that moment, too, with Abigail. And Jonathan took pictures of me, too. And I cried. And we took video of waking her up the next morning. Y'all are doing great!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHH, she's growing up too fast!!! I'm a bigger dork than ya'll cause I got all weepy looking at this pic. Man, we're a family of criers huh?!
ReplyDeleteI don't think y'all are dorks, either! I think it's sweet!
ReplyDelete