We spent Christmas morning at our house and we had such a great time. Tye and I got up a little early exchanged presents and opened the stuff that Santa brought us. Then I made cinnamon french toast and sausage for breakfast. My parents (Poppa and Honey) came over to watch Ayden open her presents from us and from Santa. We had a blast letting Ayden "open" her presents it is so much more fun with a baby:) Ayden loved looking at all the wrapping paper and bows. She got some new toys, books, a few Disney and Veggie Tale movies, a little Cabbage Patch baby doll (I was so excited about it because I had a Cabbage Patch baby when I was little), and Tye's favorite a smurf.
B & Shell bought Ayden this little pajama sleeper to be able to wear for Christmas. Doesn't she look like a little present!!
No comments:
Post a Comment