Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Rolly Polly
Ayden is all over the place these days. She rolls from back to tummy and tummy to back. She even does circles on the floor (which is causing a bald spot on her head). The good news is that she reaches for toys and grabs things to entertain herself which I like:) Tye had her sitting up with the help of the Boppy pillow and the next minute she was like this on the floor!! We agreed no more laying her that close to the fireplace, just in case:)
She is always so happy. This week she has learned to squeal, LOUD!! I think that sometimes she even surprises herself after she does it. I just love her so much, she is the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Her Mimi loves her too... so much I can hardly standdddd it sometimes... :)
ReplyDeleteShe was so cute last night, squealing at the care bear! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteShe's such a happy sweetie baby!
ReplyDelete