Sunday, March 20, 2011
Fun at the Lake
On Friday, Tye, Ayden and I went to the lake. It was Ayden's first time at the lake and first time on the boat. We were unsure what she would think of her life jacket and as long as you were driving she didn't mind it at all. The minute we stopped she would get all squirmy and then fussy because she didn't like it up around her neck.
I put a ton of sunscreen on her and we got her these sunglasses that have a strap that go around her head and then velcro on the back. They worked great because she couldn't really pull them off. She looked so cute!! The water was to cold to swim but Tye dipped Ayden's feet in a few times :) I can't wait until we can go in our swim suits and get in the water, she will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just don't think my grandaughter could get any cuter.... whew... ADORABLE.. :)
ReplyDeletethat first pic cracks me up! her little smirk! too cute!
ReplyDelete