This year we hunted eggs at two places. For lunch, we were with the all the Mason families including Tye's grandparents. We knew that Ayden wasn't big enough to hunt eggs but it was alot of fun taking pictures of her trying. She was so cute she was actually picking up the eggs, but then they would either go straight to her mouth or she would throw them down. She was so cute though, she was also loving her Easter bucket. She kept trying to get that fake grass stuff out of it:)
For dinner, my whole family came over to our house. We had such a great time visiting and catching up with everyone. After dinner Brent, Michelle and Kenzie came over to watch Ayden hunt Easter eggs in our backyard.

Our cats wouldn't leave us alone:)

We made sure to get Aydee Bug's first Easter egg hunt on video!!

Look how many eggs she got!!!
I'm so glad you all had fun on Ayden's first Easter! I'm glad you liked her little Easter Bucket I fixed her... :) She looked soo pretty in her little dresses... Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family pic! Hayley you look absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete