Friday, June 10, 2011

Feeding the cows

I don't know what it is about animals that I love so much:) For as long as I can remember I have loved animals, I remember playing vet in my room when I was little I would take all my clothes out of my dresser drawers and they would be the "cages" for my stuffed animals that were hurt. So it is really no suprise that I love going to feed the cows with Brent or check on them with Tye. I also love when there are calves they are so cute! The other day on his way to feed the cows Brent stopped by to get me and Ayden.

I think Ayden may love them too.
Look at the new little one...isn't he cute!!

It was pretty windy and Ayden had WILD hair when she got back in the car!! I am trying to talk Tye into getting a miniture donkey, maybe he'll get one for Ayden:)

2 comments:

  1. Hayley I love the story about playing vet! That is too cute! Yes, you, I mean Ayden definitely need :) wink wink a mini donkey! I can even load it in my car and bring it to you if Tye finds one lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree with Mandy... you... I mean Ayden for sureeeeee needs a mini donkey!!! Ya know Tye... Christmas is just around the corner... :)

    ReplyDelete