We had so much fun at Possum Kingdom last week. It was really nice to get to relax and visit with great friends and family! First of all I have to say how absolutely WONDERFUL our camper was. It was cool even in the hottest part of the day and it was hot for sure! Ayden did great she slept well and took good naps. I am so thankful that we were able to get our camper and can't wait to go on more trips in it!!! I have to admit I didn't take very many pictures but really we didn't do much (which was wonderful)...we swam in the lake, took naps, visited, rode in the boat and ate delicious food. When we weren't doing that Ayden and the other babies were playing in a little pool that Cal and Davida brought.
Sweet babies...you can see Hattie, Ella, Ayden and the back of Joey's head. They were all naked in this picture and were so sweet playing together. Ayden really liked Joey, Cal and Davida's little girl she would get so excited when Joey would come around her. All the little kids are anywhere from 2 years to three months apart so I am sure one day they will be great friends:)
Ayden looking at the neighbors!
The water and sun wore Ayden out...she would get so sleepy after swimming. Here she is sleeping on her B's shoulder in the shade!
Two blonde hair, blue eyed girls!
Close up of sweet baby sleeping!
Can't wait for next year!!!
Precious baby girl! :) All the little nekid babies in the pool will grow up to be great friends I bet... they'll love looking back at this picture! :)
ReplyDelete