Wednesday, December 7, 2011

O Christmas Tree...

This year when we went to pick out our Christmas tree it was freezing cold, the wind was blowing and I think it was around 10 degrees outside (just kidding but it really felt like it.)  Ayden didn't really understand what was going on but as usual she makes everything twice as fun!! 
I was pretty nervous about getting a real tree this year...with a very curious 15 month old I just had bad images of ornament stealing and pine needles all over my house.  However, I have been pleasantly surprised Ayden has done great.  We have had to tell her a couple times not to touch the tree but other than that she just stares at it and laughs, it may be the cutest thing ever!
freezing Momma and Baby...
Even after the COLD wind, we're all smiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment