Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Trip

This year we spent Thanksgiving at Lake LBJ with Tye's family.  It was really nice to be able to get away and spend time relaxing and visiting with everyone. Tye and I took our fishing boat with us so we could go fishing a couple days atleast while we were there, but unfortunalty we brought the wind with us and didn't get to do much fishing at all!
On Thanksgiving day, Tye and I went to the last Texas and Texas A&M (or atleast until 2018).  We had alot of fun even though the Aggies didn't win. 
Ayden's favorite thing to do while we were there was play outside which was no surprise!  She loved feeding the ducks, climbing on Doug and Brittney's kayaks and throwing rocks into the lake.
Brittney was a great sport and let Ayden throw tons of rocks in the water and then would fish them out to let her do it again:)
such a great throw!!
One of the nights we were there we took Ayden to the Festival of Lights they have in Marble Falls.  Ayden really liked looking at all the lights and she even got to see Santa for just a minute.  We were unsure of how she would react to Santa but she did really good.
She was so tired and rode on her Daddy's shoulders most of the way.  I think she could have fallen asleep up there if we would have let her!

1 comment:

  1. Haley I would have fished them out all day long as much fun as she was having. She is such a blessing to us all and I can't wait til her brother gets here. (That sounds so weird, lol).

    ReplyDelete