Ayden is pretty much a Daddy's girl. Unless she is really sleepy or gets hurt she wants to be outside or on the tractor with her Daddy. The other day she rode the tractor with Tye for about 2 1/2 hours. Tye said she was so big and just sat there, ate her snacks and looked out the window. After her nap Tye took her to the shop and the just outside with him while he was doing some things around the house. They didn't come in until dinner time and when they did Ayden was dirty. She looked like she had eaten some dirt and then played in it. I took her jacket off and then she wanted to take her shirt off. I asked her if she wanted her boots off she said no...so this is how she was the rest of the night...until her bath.
She is such a combination of the two of us, its crazy. She's like her momma in that she loves to "help" me cook and get her hair done. She lets me curl her hair and then she normally picks out the bow that she wants. But then at the same time she loves to be outside, on the tractor, playing in the dirt and hanging out with her Daddy. She is exactly like I was when I was little! She is such a cute, rough and tough little girl, I hope Ryan will be able to keep up!
Little Toot! She is a mess!
ReplyDelete