We finally were able to go to church this Sunday and Ryan looked so beautiful!
We ended up going to Graham for Ryan's first Sunday and we able to get a feel for how Sundays may go from now on. It only took us two hours to get us and two kids ready...we ended up being about 6 minutes late. Which I thought was pretty good for our first family outing!
Michelle got Ryan this little outfit and you can't really tell by the picture but it has a car on the front of the outfit and the hat. The shoes he has on were Tye's when he was little! I just have to say that boys are really fun to dress too and a lot easier.
I tried to get a picture of both of my beautiful kids but Ayden just ran away...then I tried to get a picture of just Ayden and she said no.
sweet babies and sweet family
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete