Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hanging Out

We always love to hang out at Poppa and Honey's house!  My Dad makes the best fajitas in the world (and I'm not exaggerating) so I get to eat really good food and they get to play with their cute grandkids!!
It was such a nice day and evening so we sat outside and ate and Ayden played with her Poppa.
Ryan actually took a bottle!!  He spit it all up afterwards but the point is that he drank from a bottle:) 
My Dad let Ayden play in the water...in her clothes.  She was having a blast but got pretty dirty!
Ayden and Poppa going to get the lawn mower or "tractor" as Ayden calls it.  I guess it is green and she can drive it just like her Daddy's tractors.
This was her favorite thing to do...so my Dad drove her around the backyard forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment