Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ayden update

I love Ayden's cheese face...here are a few recent ones


She is getting way to big!  Ayden has so much personality.  She is super outgoing and will talk to ANYONE!  She is the sweetest little girl, she loves to give hugs and kisses and she obeys us most of the time:)  I feel so blessed to have such a fun little girl...From what I hear she is just like I was when I was little...I can't believe how wild I was if that's true.   She is learning so much everyday and she's got a really good memory...if you tell her she can go outside when she gets up from her nap as soon as she wakes up she says, 'shoes, walk, side'.  Here are funny things she has done recently:

-yesterday Ryan sneezed and she said, 'scat bubby scat'
-she loves to play with Ryan and she'll say, 'hi' everytime she sees him
-A couple weeks ago she was riding the tractor with Tye and something happend to the motor that caused them to stop really fast...Tye was pretty frustrated and Ayden came home saying, 'Oh,no Daddy...tractor...broke'
-Everytime she sees a candle she says 'Oh, no...Poppa...hot' (she stuck her finger in the the wax one time and Poppa told her no, that it was hot)
-Everytime you ask what happend to her finger she says, 'Boo, Boo...hot...B' (she burned it on the grill while camping and Brent told her it was hot)
-yesterday she was playing outside and she came in the house and said, 'snake..no no..snake'  Tye said did you see a snake and she said yes.  (Who knows if she really did or not, but it is possible)
-Last week I ask her if she was poopy and she said yes.  Then I said do you want me to change your diaper and she said, 'no way' giggled and ran away.
I have so many more Ayden stories but these a few that have happened recently.  She is growing too fast and I can't believe she is going to be two soon...We love you Bug, there is never a dull moment when your around!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hayley I tell you the truth when I see Ayden it might as well be you, she is just like you were at that age. I love all the memories it brings back. You were a smart baby too. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh. I can't believe how big Ryan is getting and then Ayden is getting funnier and funnier. I can hardly wait to hear her say "no way". Hummmm what can great aunt britt teach her to say. I taught Tye to say that Michelle's hair looked like a bird's nest when she had gotten a perm. :)

    ReplyDelete