Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Three Month Milestones

My baby is THREE months old.  Where has the time gone?  Trust me it goes just as fast (if not faster) with two!  We are still doing great and loving life:)  Ayden calls Ryan, Bubby, and I think she loves him more than anything...even more than her "boot"  She always wants to give him her tractor blanket when he is crying and has to tell him night night every time she goes to sleep.  She has also tried sharing her "naks" with him (which scared me to death, he had two cheerios in his mouth) but she just wanted to share!!  We had a talk about how Ryan is a baby and can't he snacks yet!!
Ryan is growing like a weed!!  He has filled out so much this month and is even starting to get a little chubby, ya know the legs and cheeks.  Here are some new things he has done this month:

-He started sleeping through the night!!!  This is his third night in a row to sleep so...I think we finally did it...YEA!
-He loves to take a bath.  He splashes so much we put his baby tub in the big tub or he makes a huge mess on the kitchen floor.
-Ryan sucks his whole hand pretty much...and he likes to cuddle with his cow blanket.  The other day when I was rocking him he was licking his cow...it was hilarious.
-He started grabbing at toys hanging in front of him
-He coos and even squeals when he gets really happy.  He talks so sweet too, Ayden used to just always grunt which was so funny.  Ryan on the other hand, just coos at you with the sweetest little voice.  I could talk to him for hours!!
-When I lay him down on his tummy I put him up on his arms and he rolls over to his back in like 2 seconds.  He still doesn't like to be on his tummy very much.
-Ryan is such a Momma's boy and I LOVE IT!!

Ryan, you are such a blessing from above.  We love you so much!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so special and thoes little boys are such momma's boys I know I was, but get it all while you can he will soon be a little man.

    ReplyDelete