Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming Lessons


 We are finally done with swimming lessons! I have to say that I have enjoyed getting to go swimming everyday but by the end of the third week I think Ayden was getting a little worn out.  She has also been doing tumbling the last three weeks!
She did so great this year!  She loved, loved going off the board and the slide.  She would say, "More, More" everytime she went off!  She would also say, "Bubby watch"  She liked to jump off the side of the pool too, I think the more I dunked her the louder she would squeal!
Ayden also liked picking up rings from the bottom of the pool and she was very good at floating.
I think she could have followed in her Daddy's footsteps and fallen asleep a few times.
Everytime she swam to the rope she got to play with the "ball" for just a second:)

1 comment: