I know it has been awhile since I have put anything new on my blog but we have been super busy this last month. Running here and there and then on top of that all the normal stuff. So here are a few pictures of our trip to Possum Kingdom. We had such a great time getting to visit with the Gregorys! Ryan and Ayden both did so great! Ayden was so good and LOVED B's boat and getting to swim in the 'wawa' This was Ryan's first boat ride and he did really well. He didn't cry even when he had to wear his life jacket. Anytime the boat was moving he was sleeping...
He was about the cutest lake baby ever!
Ayden riding the tube with Mommy and Daddy
I love this picture...his expression cracks me up!
Riding the tube again with Kambry and Shell
Such a fun trip...can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment