Bubby is six months old!! I can't believe it. He is so much fun and so sweet. He makes my heart skip a beat everytime he smiles. Here are some new things about him this month:
-Loves to lay on the floor and roll around
-He went on his first boat ride and LOVED it. He didn't even mind wearing his life jacket.
-Loves to read books and likes when we sing "Row, Row, Row your boat"
-He screams, grunts, laughs and smiles with his mouth completely open all the time!
-Likes to just lay in his bed and play...he likes to talk to his blinds.
-He actually will lean for you when he wants you. I love it soooo much!!
-He started drinking from a bottle and freaks out when he sees his bottle...he drinks 6-8 oz. a feeding!
I think he may be the best baby...he is super sweet and we love him soooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment