This year we had Ayden's third birthday party early because I was afraid I would be in the hospital on her actual birthday. We had it July 27th at a park in Lubbock and it turned out to be the most beautiful perfect day.
Ayden wanted an Elmo party so that is what we did. Her most favorite place in the whole wide world is the restaurant Raising Canes. So we had Raising Canes at the park for lunch!
Ryan, Benjamin & Kye
I love this picture...the boys playing with Ryan's ambulance car.
Ayden and her friend Lydia checking out the cupcakes.
Ayden opening all her presents. She is just so big, I can't believe my baby is three years old!!
Ryan and Grandaddy
Ayden and her BEST Friend Levi!
Poppa blowing bubbles with Bubs.
Thanks to everyone who helped me and came to the party! It sure was a blast:)
No comments:
Post a Comment