Family Easter Picture
Our family pictures are progressively getting harder to take:)
After church with had lunch with the Mason family and then hunted Easter eggs.
Ayden was so excited. She carried her bucket around all afternoon.
Cousins:
Mileigh, Kye, Ryan (being a toot), Ayden and Myles (getting squeezed by sissy)
Ryan was very serious about hunting eggs. He filled his Easter bucket and then got another bucket to fill. It was so funny!
We love Kam Kam!
My handsome Myles man.
Ayden's first Easter egg to pick up. She was so proud of herself.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love that I get to spend time with the people I love most in this world but even more I love what it represents. Coloring eggs and hunting is fun but what Easter truly represents is that my Savior lives. It's a little difficult to share with my kiddos now what this means but as they grow I want them to know that our Savior is ALIVE and coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment