We have been super busy the last couple weeks. We have had swimming lessons, VBS and family visiting. We really haven't had to many days where we hang out at home all day and just play.
So the other day we did! It was fun and so very relaxing. I just love my kiddos. They are a handful sometimes but that's to be expected with three little ones. We like to go play outside in the mornings. Usually the kids wake up around 8:30-9, we eat breakfast and get dressed. Most of the time we can be outside around 10. Our yard is mostly shaded and its not quite a 100 degrees yet.
This little monkey climbs on everything. I told Tye yesterday I'm sure a trip to the ER is in our future. She will push tall things over to other taller things just to climb on them. Scares me to death!!!
Myles just being Myles. Happiest, most content baby EVER (or of my three anyway)!!
Now if I play this scene just right I can take about a 2 minute nap on the picnic blanket! They are all accounted for and I can always hear laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment