We had a princess and superhero tea party for Ayden's birthday party. It was my absolute favorite birthday ever. I think its because every girl not matter how old secretly loves getting all dressed up and pretending to be a princess. And every boy wants to be a superhero. We had place settings for all the kids, flowers, a chandelier, decorations, balloons, and princess music. We had real tea, sugar and milk for the kids to mix themselves along with fruit, muffins, quiches, cheese and crackers. For dessert we had marshmallows, suckers and most of all strawberry cupcakes for the birthday girl!
Presenting Queen Elsa!
We had the party in B & Shell's garage and it ended up being the most perfect day. Thank you B & Shell for always helping so much with our parties! You help make them so special.
I know that I got carried away with our costumes BUT your baby girl only turns 4 once right?! Besides Tye wears his when he is watching t.v.
The Birthday Bunch minus Mileigh (who ran away)
Cutest Robin I've ever seen.
Aunt Kam Kam who was a princess server and Mim
Poppa letting Myles eat a BIG marshmallow
Watch out Spider Man will get you.....
Ayden and Levi. She just loves him so much!
The Princess/Superhero Parade.
Thanks to everyone for coming and helping make Ayden's 4th Birthday the best ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment