Several weeks ago we went camping with my parents to Cedar Hill State Park. It's a fantastic campground to stay in there are lots of trees and Lake Joe Pool is very nice. The other upside is its only about 10 miles from Arlington. So we got the best of both worlds...some days we were busy with activities and some days we sat in camping chairs and played with the kids!
Ayden LOVES to swim and was determined to get in the water. Ryan and Myles didn't want to wear swim suits but then decided they too wanted to get their feet wet. My country boy couldn't understand why I made him at least keep his underwear on (there were other people swimming.) Myles loved picking up tiny rocks and throwing them in the air.
Also just a preview of a day in my life...Ayden pretended she was Melody, Ariel's daughter, the entire time she was swimming. So the rest of the day (which was many many hours) she called me Ariel, Tye, Prince Eric and made us call her Melody. When we got back to the camper my dad was King Triton and she even made him a throne and stuck a triton (which was a broom) in a tree and her, Ryan and Myles took turns stealing it!
Myles wanted to get those ducks so bad. He did share some bait with them.
Ryan LOVES his fishing pole. He doesn't leave anything in the water long enough to catch a fish but he had fun just casting and reeling it back up!
SIX FLAGS! Trust me its just as fun with three kids!
They could ride so much more than I expected. We got there about 4:00 and stayed until it closed at 10:00. I already knew that Ryan and Ayden loved roller coasters but what I didn't expect was that Myles would love it so much!
I just love these two and this picture!
Honey has got to be the best of all time. I couldn't ride anything and Honey isn't just the most comfortable on roller coasters or anything high for that matter. Almost all the kid rides, the kids could ride with an adult so three kids equaled three adults. She rode because she loves her grandkids and that's a perfect example of why we love her too!
I can't handle how cute he was eating this ice cream. It was way to late to be eating it which explains the dazed look on his face but he was getting stares and smiles from just about everyone we passed. He had to have a bath when we got back to the camper...so did the stroller.
Poppa, Honey and their grandkids!
On Sunday we went to a Ranger game. It was sooo fun! I haven't been in a long time and this was a first for Ryan and Myles. The Rangers ended up losing but that Lemon Chill that I ate in the top of the 5th was worth the drive!
No comments:
Post a Comment