Sydney is FOUR months old today! Here are my thoughts about it:
1. Where did last month go?
2. Why is life busier all of the sudden?
3. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love her more..I do!
This month has been full of fun. Sydney and Ayden LOVE taking baths together. Ayden reads her books and Syd kicks so hard she spashes water out of the bathtub. It's so fun! Also, I bathe the girls and Tye bathes the boys. There are all kinds of sounds coming out of the other bathroom. I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal! Plus, Ayden and I have decided that we have girl power and are better than the boys. I tend to agree.
She has looked adorable on just about every occasion. Bonnets are where the cuteness is at, can I get an amen?!
Life isn't all fun and games.
She went to the nursery at church on Wednesday night.
She has learned to grab and chew on her feet. Especially when there are jingly animals on her toes.
She has had LOTS of kisses. From everyone, at every second that she is awake! This girl is LOVED!
The best change of all is Sydney started sleeping through the night this month. Sleep is a glorious necessity when your a Mom and I like mine! Since she started sleeping through the night we moved her to her room and it's honestly one of those bittersweet things for me. Since growing up is inevitable I'm just enjoying today with this baby girl of mine!
Happy 4 Months sweet Syd! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment