Thursday, June 23, 2016

Swimming Lessons

Swimming lessons this year was a success!  Ayden can officially swim all by herself, Ryan isn't stiff as a board anymore, Myles can swim so well and was very enthusiastic and Sydney didn't cry at all!
 Rye man kicking those legs!
 Myles and Sydney were both in the mommy and me class this year.  Honey helped me with Myles and I was so thankful for her!  Myles improved soooo much this year.  I couldn't believe how well he could swim!  He wanted to do everything "again."
 Sydi girl was awesome!  She never cried and didn't even mind being dunked.  She learned to close her little eyes and put her little chin down every time I dunked her.  Precious!!
 Myles floating.
 My sweet little Ryan.

 Beautiful Aydee bug!
 She can swim all by herself.  She doesn't need swimming lessons anymore!  So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment