It's amazing how fast this year has gone. This little girl was 10 months old on Wednesday. I learn something new about her everyday and it's just the best! She loves the water, she LOVES to eat and she loves her Ellie (her little elephant blanket.) She is definitely attached to her Momma and I'm just fine with that.
She finally started crawling this month. Well...she army crawls at the moment but hey she's mobile! I told Tye I would put her down more and look what happened:)
She can tell you what a cow and a duck say and it's oh soooo cute! She eats table food now and won't eat baby food other than yogurt and applesauce. She loves chocolate chip pancakes, waffles or scrambled eggs for breakfast. The other day after lunch (she had as much spaghetti as her brother) Tye gave her a chocolate chip cookie. She loved it if you can't tell by her face!
I just love this girl of mine. I love both of my girls. I'm so thankful I have them and they have each other. Sydney, you make our life so much fun! We love you baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment