Saturday, August 27, 2016

Eleven Month Milestones

This girl is getting so BIG!  She is 11 months today and we are just so in love with her.
She is crawling everywhere, pulling up and getting into things.  It's so crazy, so exhausting but oh so FUN!  I love how she is all her own.  People all the time ask me who is she like or who's her personality the most like?  And my response has got to be she is all Sydney!  She is honeslty a combination so far of everyone.  Here are some things I do know about her:
1.  She is a sass-a-FRASS!
2.  She is the most affectionate child I've ever know.  She gives hugs and kisses by the minute.  She makes this sound when she hugs like "mmm-mmm" and it's got to be the sweetest thing ever.  She will crawl over to me just to lay her head on my leg for a hug or kiss and then crawl away to play.
3.  She sleeps really well at night and naps twice a day for about 1 1/2-2 hours each.
4.  She knows what she likes and she knows what she doesn't!
5.  She thinks everytime anyone opens the snack cabinet she gets a Chips Ahoy cookie.  She gets upset if she doesn't get one to which Mom says, "Thanks Tye for ruining her."
6.  She loves to play in the tub and splash herself.
7.  She can say bye bye, uh oh, duck, da da, dat (that), she can put her finger to her lips and go shhh.  She can tell you what a duck, puppy and cow say.  She can show you her "light" when you sing "This Little Light of Mine" and can do stars for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
8.  She loves to go swimming, swing and go outside.  She knows that Tye always goes outside when he tells us bye and will cry to go with him.
 little turkey
 I love dressing her up.  I love dressing all my kids but I really love hats!  I'm so glad that Sydney doesn't mind them either because she is the cutest!
 Sydney in her bible class.  It's amazing how young you can teach you children to love Jesus.  If we sing a song that they sing in her bible class she will immediately stop what she is doing and just stare at us.  It's like she knows the song but isn't in the right place to hear it.
We love our girl.  I know I've said this before (probably more than once) but it's amazing how you can have four kids and love them all the same amount but different.  Each one of these precious babies have a place in our family and even though Sydney has only been apart for 11 months, life without her wouldn't be as joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment