This year the weather has been so crazy. One week it is 4 degrees and the next it is 80. I know it is only February but Ayden has worn sandals twice!! She is so hot natured and even in sandals her feet were sweaty. Tye says that she will probably start having to wear deodorant when she turns 1:)
This was right before her doctors appointment. She was being so much fun, poor thing didn't know that she was going to have to get three shots later that day:(
On a different note, when we got home from the doctor Tye had to work cows and we took Ayden. She loves being outside and liked looking and listening to the cows. It was fun and it is always funny watching Tye because he usually gets kicked, chased or pooed on:) If Ayden is anything like me when she gets older she will want to help! I bet she is a Daddy's girl just like I was and really still am!!
She looks soooo good in that color... but then again she looks good in everything you put on her... :)
ReplyDelete