- rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy
- laugh, giggles and squeals all the time
- still continues to talk all the time
- has starting making consonant sounds like "dada"
- can transfer objects from hand to hand
- she LOVES, LOVES being outside
- she has TWO teeth, and they are so cute
- she still sleeps 11 to 11 1/2 hours a night
- takes 2 1/2 naps (she takes two long and one short nap)
- started going to the nursery at church and I haven't gotten paged the last three times, YAH!!!
It is amazing watching this little sweet baby grow and discover new things. It just reminds me how amazing God is and how very blessed I am:) We love you sweet girl!!
She truly is a blessing and I just can't believe how fast time is passing!
ReplyDeleteShe's growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteHayley she is such a cutie, she looks just like you! Your mom sent me your phone number but I didn't want to wake Ayden up, so when you get a chance give me a call (806) 549-6913. I would love to hear from you!
ReplyDelete