A couple weeks ago I had my first sonogram. So there really is a baby in there:) Tye and I were so excited to get to see and hear the heart beat of our new little baby. This baby has been so opposite of my pregnancy with Ayden that we are thinking it might be a boy, but who knows I guess we will find out soon. The baby's heart rate was 153 and this baby is measuring almost a week and a half bigger than Ayden did at 12 weeks. It was also a little more calm than Ayden was (ummm, Ayden being crazy there is no way that's true:) It is so amazing to me that such a little thing can make such a big flutter in your heart!
For all those wandering about me I am feeling tons better. The last two weeks have been pretty good all I can say is Thank God for Tye! He has been such a big help with Aydee Bug and I would be lost without him. I am 15 weeks tomorrow and have another doctors appointment on September 12, on that day we will schedule the next sonogram to find out if it is a boy or girl...so more info to come!!
I love seeing these pictures... how precious! Another grandbaby to love.. I can't wait... and your next appt. is on my birthday! YEA! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hadn't heard the news but am so happy for you all! Ayden is growing so fast and is as cute as can be! Hope all is well! Pam Johnson
ReplyDelete