We had such a great Easter weekend this year! We started on Friday coloring eggs at B and Shell's house with Kam and Mandy. I think all the adults have just as much fun coloring the eggs as the kids! Ayden was really into "painting" her eggs and would work so hard to make her eggs look pretty:)
Bubby on the other hand didn't care at ALL about coloring eggs. He just wanted to throw them...he thought they were balls!
On Saturday we colored eggs with my family. Mamaw and Poppa let Ryan play with stickers. He didn't even know he had a sticker on his head...poor baby.
writing her name on her egg...
and the only picture I got of my beautiful children with their Easter outfits on...I don't understand why this is so hard but after 10 minutes I gave up.
For Sunday lunch we ate with the Masons. Then we headed to B's wheat patch to hunt eggs. Ayden wanted B to help her so off they went...
Ryan was so funny, he only wanted the plastic eggs. Smart boy knew there was candy inside:)
His Daddy must have told him that.
Sunday night we had dinner at our house with the Masseys and then hunted eggs in our backyard. Ayden was so excited to hunt eggs with Baby Kye (even though he is almost taller than her) she loves her cousin so much.
Ryan getting ready to throw a "ball."
The best part about Easter is remembering why we celebrate it. Jesus died for you and me but the most important part of the story is that he ROSE! It is days like Sunday that remind me of just how blessed I am...I have two amazing families and I am so thankful for each and every one of them.
On a side note: Tonight at dinner we were talking about Jesus with Ayden. I asked her "Do you know who Jesus is?" and she said, "Jesus died on the cross for me" I only hope that her eagerness to learn more about the one who created her continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment