Mr. Myles is one month old! I can't believe it. This month has certainly flown by and I think it goes so much faster with three. I'm about a week behind on blogging Myles is actually 7 weeks old but better late than never.
Myles is growing so much. He is so much bigger than Ayden and Ryan. He weighed more than they at two months when he was just 4 weeks old. He also will take a bottle! So Tye gets to feed him every once on awhile.
He really loves to take a bath. He will kick his legs and move his little arms the entire time. The moment you take him out he starts crying.
Myles went to church for the first time when he was two weeks old. We took him for his first Sunday in Post at Graham. He always looks so handsome, Tye hates his outfits but he looks like a little Price:)
Myles is a little bit spoiled already! Since he may be our last sweet little baby I want to enjoy every single moment with him. I don't think I have put him down for more than an hour since he was born. We are just enjoying him so much. Ayden and Ryan have done awesome with him. They love their little brother and always hug, kiss and squeeze him every chance they get. Ayden calls him Baby Myles Lewis and it has kinda stuck. That is what we all have started calling him. Myles is also an amazing sleeper. He usually goes to bed anywhere from 9-10 and will sleep until about 3 then go back to sleep until around 7. He usually goes back to sleep then and will sleep until around 9:30. I have been blessed once again with another awesome little creation! Thank you Lord for letting me be his Mommy, I am loving every second of it! Myles, we love you so much! You are such a cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment