Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Day!

Today we decided to go outside for awhile and PLAY!  Ayden and Ryan were so excited they were jumping up and down begging to put all their snow stuff on!  I must say they were pretty stinkin' cute too!
 Ayden said she wanted to take her binoculars to spy B and Shell's house.
 Ryan wasn't quite sure what to think.
  He did think his car covered up with snow was funny. 
 We walked down our road and Ayden was jumping from the road into the ditch and then would just sink.  She loved the snow so much.  She said, "I can't wait to go to Colorada."
 We decided to build a snowman.
1. Tye and I learned that we have HORRIBLE snowman making skills.  After seeing a snowman build by a 6 year old in town earlier we were even more embarrassed.
2. Ryan took three bites out of his carrot nose before we stuck it on.
3. Ryan also didn't like the fact that he got snow on his gloves.
 What's this Mom?!
 GET IT OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment