Monday, April 7, 2014

Camping


This weekend we went camping with my parents to Coffee Creek RV Resort.  We had such a great time.  I just love going places in our camper.  I am so glad I talk Tye into getting one.  I can't imagine sleeping in a tent with our crew!  We evidently took the wind with us because everyday we were there it was windy and a bit chilly.  Myles had a great time playing outside in his bouncer.  He is just the happiest little thing.  He turned 8 months old over the weekend too!
 Rye man with his spoonful of peanut butter.  This is about one of the only thing this child eats...at least its protein right?!
 There was a swing set fort right beside our camper which was awesome because the kids played on it for three days.  Ayden got really good at going down on the rope.
 My Daddy and Myles
 yeah...this was messy...
 One of our big events this weekend was Ayden finally got to really "ride" her tricycle.  She rides at our house but when you live in the country there isn't much cement.  She has to ride across the rocks and can't go very fast yet.  At the campground she was able to ride on the asphalt road and she was flying.  This little boy in the picture is a "friend" she made while out riding around.  She is so outgoing and friendly and this little boy was eating her up!  He was pushing her up the little hill so she wouldn't have to pedal so hard...oh geez!
We ended up leaving a day early because it rained and rained and rained.  I wish it had rained and rained at home but at least the Dallas area got some!  It was just too much being cooped up in the camper...Ryan was literally scaling the walls...literally.  So we came home on Sunday afternoon...so he could at least scale the walls at home:)
We also got another little puppy this weekend.  A house dog as a matter of fact named Barney!  Brittney picked him up for us on Saturday and delivered him to our camper on Sunday.  We have been super busy since trying to house train this little guy! 
So therefore with three little sweeties, two new puppies and days full of housework I have been busy!  I know I haven't posted much lately but life is just as full and FUN as ever! More pictures to come of all my cuties soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment