This year for Spring Break we went to Durango Mountain Resort. We went skiing, sledding and snowmobiling. We also ate a lot, laughed a lot and had the best time!
The first day we were there we just hung around the cabin and relaxed. It was really nice to have so much help with our kiddos. I love my family!
God's amazing creation
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we went skiing. The kids went skiing with us on the bunny slopes in the morning, we had lunch and then Mandy kept all three of them at the cabin until we got home. We were all amazed at how well Ayden did again this year. She was fantastic. She definitely didn't get her athletic abilities from her Momma:) We were all super shocked at how well Ryan did too. I honestly didn't think he would ski. I thought the minute he put skis on he would want them off. He skied all three mornings and on the last morning he would ski by himself. I don't think he really liked the skiing part but more riding the chair lift. The minute he would get off the lift he would say, "again."
Myles was the cutest little snow baby ever! He didn't mind at all watching us.
Ayden getting off the chair lift.
On Thursday, we went snowmobiling. The kids both liked it and look so cute in their helmets.
They were so excited.
It had been a long week. Ayden just couldn't stay awake any longer.
Mandy and Myles watching us ski.
Even Baby Myles went sledding with Daddy.
B is such a good teacher. He taught Ayden how to snow plow and turn her skis. She is going to be as good as him in no time!
We always have fun but it seems like every year our trip skiing just gets better! I love getting to ski with my sweet babies. Next year Ayden will be old enough for ski school, Ryan will be 3 and Myles will be 18 months...Yikes!!! I can't wait:))
No comments:
Post a Comment