Myles is 7 months old. Tye and I were talking the other day about how good all of our babies have been. They have all been fairly happy and laid back. Myles, on the other hand, is just perfect:) He is truly the happiest little thing I have ever seen. He never cries, is an awesome sleeper and let me tell you is one tough little cookie! With brother and sister constantly "hugging and kissing" he just goes along with the flow.
This is the part where I have to make a confession....
I haven't taken that many pictures this month. In fact, these two are it...and he is sleeping in both of them!! Life with three is just busy, crazy but fun. I always have every intention of taking pictures and then we are either running late or I forget. Myles has grown a ton this month. He has his front two bottom teeth and his hair is really starting to fill in too! One of the biggest changes this month is how much more Myles has noticed his surroundings. He is interested in everything and anything around him. As a matter of fact he has grabbed my glass of water twice and spilled it all over the floor. I just love how big he is getting. We just love him more and more every single minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment