Don't you wish something that cost 50 cents and lasted about a minute made you this happy.
Myles is huge...enough said.
Cattle drive. Ryan was pretty amazed. He kept saying, "Me hold that longhorn." Don't think that's a good idea little man.
Ayden loves horses and I'm not sure where this love comes from. She said she wanted a horse for her house...so heads up B we told her to ask you:)
Leddy's famous boot store. I was a nervous wreck in here. The cheapest thing cost about $1000 and why I decided to let my hoolaguns go in there I'm still not sure.
Myles Man on the train.
My three blondies looking at the scenery.
Ryan attempting to jump to Daddy. (the man in the background is pretty funny too)
Ayden is a mermaid (or so she says)
Myles's first time in a non redneck swimming pool. He loved it. He was going under the water and throwing himself off the side of the pool into our arms. I can't wait for the lake this summer!
Once again our annual trip to see Doug and BB was a blast. We love spending time with them and I especially love doing new things with my sweet bunch. I love my family!
Once again our annual trip to see Doug and BB was a blast. We love spending time with them and I especially love doing new things with my sweet bunch. I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment