Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Eleven Month Milestones


As I have been planning this little man's birthday party I can't help but be so incredibly thankful for his life.  These last 11 months have flown by...I can't believe this time last year I was preparing to be a mother of three (three and under)!  I remember feeling so nervous and completely overwhelmed and Myles wasn't even born yet.  I wasn't quite sure how he would change our family dynamic...now I was really going to be outnumbered.  I have to say that this has been the best year yet.  Myles is such an easy baby and has been from day 1.  Now don't get me wrong we do have tough days.  Days of teething, fussiness, and just outright being a toot but over all he is the BEST.  He has added so much joy and happiness to our family.  I can't imagine life without Baby Myles!

This little yellow outfit was Tye's when he was a baby.  It fit Myles perfect and he looked so cute in it!
My sweetie boy in Brent's old rocking chair.
HA! See tootie at its finest.
 Look Daddy's cotton goes up to Myles's knees! It's going to be a bumper crop this year;)

Here are some of his new adventures:
He can walk around furniture and grab anything on the coffee or end tables.  For example, food, snacks, sippy cups of chocolate milk, cell phones, the remote, my computer etc...
He can walk pushing a toy across the floor.  When he hits the hardwood going from carpet its pretty funny to watch his chubby little legs try to keep up.
He can hold his own bottle (sad day but I still sneak my hand up under there) this was not something I was ready to give up!
He can use a sippy cup and drink from a straw. He has also started showing a lot of interest in using utensils.  So I'll give him a fork or spoon sometimes and he tries so hard to pick up his food.  So sweet!
He eats anything and everything.
He can say Mama, Dada, bye, hi, B, and Poppa, uh oh and drive drive drive!
We love you sweetie boy.  You're my favorite baby in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment