Last Friday we carved pumpkins at B and Shell's house! Every holiday seems to be getting more fun with my little sweeties! It's so fun to be making memories with them!
B and Kenzie carved a pumpkin too. It looks like everyone is working hard!
I love the next three pictures because it explains each child's emotion so well. Ryan was amazed. He was elbow deep in the pumpkin the whole time. He liked the way it felt and wanted to get every seed out.
Ayden...not so much.
Myles kept dropping his spoon in the pumpkin but didn't really want to reach in and get it. He would make this face and grunt until someone would get his spoon. He was so cute. He wanted to help but didn't really want to touch the gooey stuff.
Three little pumpkins sitting in a row.
Brent's, Ours, and Kenzie's
Last week when I talked about what we had been up too, I completely forgot the biggest news of all! Meet Spencer Pate Mason born October 8th. This little man is the newest member of the family. He is so very sweet and handsome. We love him, the kids love him (as a matter of fact they fight over who is "more" his cousin) and I know his Momma is completely in love with him! So thankful for his life and can't wait to watch him grow up with my kids!
Did I mention being an Aunt Hay Hay is so totally awesome!!! Thank you Kenzie for letting me love on your sweet boy everytime I see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment