Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

Halloween this year was so fun!  These three just make me so happy.
  Elsa, cow, and Spider man.
 This year we went trick or treating around Mim and Grandaddy's little circle of neighbors.  Three houses and these children were done.  Mim fixed chili and the kids got some Halloween surprises from B & Shell.  Ryan thought his Daddy was the best Batman:) 
 Ryan kept pulling Myles's tail...he thought it was hysterical.  Myles...not so much.
 How can I not dress up as Cinderella when Ayden says, "Momma, please wear your Cinderella costume and be a beautiful princess."  So thankful I already had the costume!
 My little Moooooo cow!
 Ayden and Ryan helped Grandaddy hand out candy.  I think Ryan pocketed more than he handed.
 After we had chili, we headed over to Poppa and Honey's house for snacks.  Honey loves Halloween and is always so festive with her decorations.  This picture really doesn't do the table justice.  It was so cute! Everything was delish too!
 Batman and Elsa!
I can't believe we didn't get any cousin pictures this year!  Too many children = small amount of chaos.  I'm so thankful that we got to spend another holiday with family.  I wouldn't trade these memories for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment