For a couple months I have been writing down some of the hilarious things my children say. So to make you smile here are just a few:
Ayden
"Mom, take a pill."
Me: What Ayden? What kind of pill?
"The chill ones"
Did you know I'm a woman?
Me: (Very upset/frustrated and trying to have a discussion with Ayden)
"Why do you do you eyes like that. It's scary."
"Don't step on a stink bug, it'll make you legs fall off."
In a restaurant bathroom...noises coming from the next stall
"What is that lady doing in there."
Me: Shhh, Ayden I don't know.
Loud Noise
"Pooooooted. hahaha"
In the car driving home from Lubbock
"Momma, I'm sorry my spoon just threw ice cream on the back of your seat."
Frustrated because NO one is listening to me.
Me: Ayden get your clothes off and get in the tub, now!
"Mom, Hakuna Matata. It means nooo worries."
"I have an idea."
Me: What's that Ayden?
"Lets get our umbrellas and fly up to Heaven to see Jesus. A big wind will just pick us up and fly us up there."
Me: Well that might be a good idea.
Tye: Like Mary Poppins.
Ryan: "We could knock on his door and then he would just let us in. Myles can fly with me on my Spider man umbrella. I prolly won't drop him."
Ryan
"Mom, I need to tell you something."
Me: What Ryan?
"Sometimes there is dragons in my room."
Me: Oh really.
"Yes but I won't let them get you."
Me: Well thanks Bubs.
"Ya, cause I love you Mom."
Me: Ryan who do you want to go to the Science Spectrum with us?
"Jesus"
Me: (Getting on to Ryan for not being nice to me) Ryan, you don't talk to Momma like that. I'm your Momma and you need to be nice to me.
"You're not my Mom, you're my grandma."
"We cleaned it up Mom."
Me: Okay
"We cleaned it."
Me: You clean what up?
Ayden: Ryan spilled M&Ms but don't worry we cleaned it all up.
Me: oh okay, thank you.
I hear whispering and talking...Ryan runs back into the kitchen.
"We cleaned it up Mom...with our mouths."
"I'm gonna get money from my money bank and put it in my hand and give it to a man."
Me: Oh really, what man?
"A Jesus man."
Ooh those are too funny! Ayden and my twins really should be friends! Ryder told me today that he wants a tornado to take him to heaven so that he can throw us some gold down here.
ReplyDeleteThe poooted one made me almost snort! Lol!!