This is just a few of the conversations we have with our unique, quirky, handsome,funny, amazing middle child!
Tye singing: Everybody was Kung Fu fighting.
Ryan: Dad are they still fighting.
(Ryan got in trouble for breaking something.)
Me: When Daddy gets home we are going to talk about it and you may get a spanking.
(A little while later)
Ryan: Mom are you happy now?
Me: Yes Bubs, why?
Ryan: Well I'm happy too. So if you are happy and I am happy then nobody should get a spanking.
Ryan: You are the sweetest Mom ever.
Me: Thank you Bubby.
Ryan: Yes Ma'am.
Me: Why did you say yes Ma'am?
Ryan: I don't remember.
(In a bathroom stall at a restaurant)
Ryan: What's that in the floor?
(Feminine product)
Me: I don't know Bubs but don't touch it.
Ryan: Oh I know what it is. It's a fire cracker. You just light that string and then you run away and then it explodes into the air.
Me: Oh okay. Good thinking Ryan!
(Rode on the tractor with B and gets back into the car)
Me: Hey Ryan did you have fun with B?
Ryan: Yes I did.
Me: Did you talk to him?
Ryan: Yes I did.
Me: What did y'all talk about?
Ryan: We talked about music and we talked about how a bird crows and we talked about just everything!
I later found out that Ryan talked so much B had to turn on the defroster to unfog the windows.
And last but not least the words every mother wants to hear...
"Mom, don't look at what we are doing."
I love that kid!! I will have to show this to Kam for sure!! :)
ReplyDelete