I love Thanksgiving! It's actually my favorite holiday. My favorite thing about it is I get to spend time with the people I love most in this world, my family! Everyone is just happy to be together and the food...oh the food!!
Have I mentioned that I love my husband and kids? We are loud, we are crazy, and I'm assuming you can tell by Myles's expression that we aren't always happy but we love each other. I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything else! I'm so thankful for each of them and what they bring to our family.
This year we had lunch with Tye's family and supper with mine. It was perfect:)
Silly face!
Rye Man is just getting so big!
Sydney's first Thanksgiving was great! She was the best little thing all day being passed from person to person. I'm so thankful we have so many people that want to love on our sweet girl. And look at that turkey bottom!
Kam Kam and all her nieces and nephews. We are so thankful she came home for a few days. We have missed her!
Poppa and Syd relaxing before all the family got there.
Look at how sweet these three can be! I love that they have cousins and can't wait to watch them grow up together!
This year was the first Thanksgiving without Papaw. We missed him so much. He loved Thanksgiving because it consisted of all his favorite things, family, food and fun! Mamaw promised him it would be a big thanksgiving this year, it was and I know he wouldn't have it any other way!
Love y'all so much!
ReplyDelete