Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas 2015

I am way behind on blogging.  The holidays came and went with the same velocity they always do and we were so caught up in the excitement of it all I didn't have a chance.  Christmas this year was wonderful.  It's always filled with fun but the older I get I realize that all the stuff that use to matter just doesn't any more.  I'm so thankful for family.  I'm so thankful that we get to run from here to there to see people who love us and love our kids.  We are so blessed.  
Ryan finally got his "koko" stick!
 My three handsome boys!  Love them so much.
 Mim and Grandaddy's Christmas
 The cutest little elf!
 Shell made cookies with the kids.  They were so proud of their creations.
 Ayden (with her red icing teeth) and Kam Kam!
 Honey and Myles opening his Buzz Lightyear
 Possibly my favorite picture ever!  That George in the box will get cha everytime.
 Sheriff Callie's WILD west. Yee Haw
 Sydney is ready for baseball season!
 These sisters love each other!
 Poppa and Sydney.  Sydney was ready for a nap!
 These four are the reason life is so fantastic.  I love them more than they could ever understand.  I'm so thankful God gave me them.
 And YES these brothers love each other...I plan to keep this picture forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment