This little girl is just precious! That's really all there is to it. She is growing and changing at a light year pace and it's just killing me. Since she is my last little baby Tye says I threw out all the rules I had with the others and am just spoiling her...and he may be right:)
I think a switch flipped the day she turned three months. She is really developing her own little personality and I'm so excited to see how it will fit into our family. One big thing that has changed this month is Sydney has discovered her little voice! We think she just likes to hear herself talk because she does it non stop. I just love to sit and listen to her talk and coo, it's the most precious thing! Her siblings LOVE her and basically do anything and everything I ask them to when it comes to helping Sydney. Myles even shared his paci with her which is a HUGE deal.
A couple things that happened this month due to my brain freezing were Myles picked her up and laid her down face first in the carpet...nobody was injured but it scared me and Sydney nonetheless. Also Ryan tried feeding her a bite of his pancake on a stick. I don't say these things to incriminate myself only to share real life experiences of having four kids 5 and under. Once again no permanent damage done...
She loves laying on her play gym and bouncer. She can hit at her toys and kick her little legs to play music. She loves the baby channel (which I have no shame in saying I have put her in front of a time or two in a moment of desperation). Her favorite thing is the huge dressed up rats dancing around! Haha, they are terrifying.
Twins...and Ryan sharing cow.
This little look says I have something up my sleeve and only I know what that is...
So sleepy on Christmas day
Tye finally finished stripping! We survived Sydney's first crop. I don't know where the strength came from but I grateful for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment