Monday, April 25, 2016

Great Wolf Lodge

A couple weekends ago we went to the Great Wolf Lodge!  We had the best weekend with my parents and are just so thankful for them.
We had a really neat room that had a kids cabin inside.  It was decorated and there were little critters painted on the wall.  The kids thought it was the best!  We all stayed in the same room so we REALLY got to spend time together.  My parents got a glimpse of our daily life 24/7...they didn't switch rooms so I think that's a good sign.
We got there Friday and immediately put on our swim suits and headed to the pool.  
My kids in googles are seriously the cutest!
Poppa and Honey (well mainly Honey) took care of Sydney the whole time.  I was so thankful for her.  She changed her, played in the water with her and held her while she slept.  The only thing I did was feed her!  Ayden loves that Sydney wears her old clothes.  This was Ayden's swim suit and Sydney was so cute in it.  Syd really liked the water and would just splash and look around at all the people.
This boy has come out of his shell a little bit in the water.  Tye and I were so surprised how he was just swimming and running around by himself.  His favorite thing was the jet skis that you could sit on and squirt people as they walked by.  Is anyone who knows Ryan surprised?!
Ayden talked to the wolf but Ryan and Myles just waved at him.
Ryan and Myles LOVED this slide.  I sat at the bottom and just watched as they would slide down and have a race and then run back up and do it again OVER and OVER and OVER.
Look at that face!
Sweet girl cuddled up in Honey's lap.
They make life so fun!
The biggest news of the weekend was a huge milestone for Miss Ayden.  On Friday about 30 minutes after we started swimming she was coming down a slide and lost her TWO bottom front teeth.  We aren't really sure how (we think she bit down and they were loose) but she was so excited.  She came running over to us with one tooth in her hand and said, "Momma I lost my tooth."  I have no idea where the other one is but the tooth fairy came and brought her two dollars for her two teeth!  My girl is getting so big and I can't believe she is old enough for this!
Ayden lost her two front teeth and Sydney got her two front teeth on this trip!  We had the best time at Great Wolf Lodge and are definitely going back someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment