Happy 7 months sweet girl of mine. Wow! We are having the time of our lives with this little one. She loves bath time and mornings. She loves eating and will let you know if you aren't feeding her fast enough.
They say little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice....
She has a little extra SPICE!
Look at those two little teeth! I just love that two teeth grin it's my favorite.
Her hair is filling in more and getting blonder and blonder!
She still continues to wear Ayden's clothes. This was Ayden's first Easter dress. I just love seeing these outfits again. Both of my girls are so beautiful!
She loves playing with toys and being entertained by her siblings. She will just sit and watch them. It's like watching a circus act and it can be very entertaining. She also likes her Johnny Jumper and loves to watch me vacuum.
Everything about this girl fills my heart with JOY. I just love her more and more everyday. I couldn't have picked a better ending to our family. She is perfect.
Sydney Marr Mason, we just love you.
She has a little extra SPICE!
Look at those two little teeth! I just love that two teeth grin it's my favorite.
Her hair is filling in more and getting blonder and blonder!
She still continues to wear Ayden's clothes. This was Ayden's first Easter dress. I just love seeing these outfits again. Both of my girls are so beautiful!
She loves playing with toys and being entertained by her siblings. She will just sit and watch them. It's like watching a circus act and it can be very entertaining. She also likes her Johnny Jumper and loves to watch me vacuum.
Everything about this girl fills my heart with JOY. I just love her more and more everyday. I couldn't have picked a better ending to our family. She is perfect.
Sydney Marr Mason, we just love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment