I love summer. It's my favorite time of year especially now since my kids are in school. I love not having a schedule. I love that they can stay up late and that we can have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I love that we can play outside and have dirty bath water at the end of the day. I love making pickle juice popsicles and picnics in the tree house. I just love hanging out with my kids. Do they drive me crazy...yes...do I want to run away and hide in a closet sometimes...why yes I do but they are my favorite and I love that I get to be their Momma. So here is what we've been up to so far this summer:
watching it rain with Daddy and thanking God for answering our prayers
watching it rain with Daddy and thanking God for answering our prayers
Sunday morning pictures on the fireplace
After Sunday morning pictures by the bushes running after chickens in the driveway
being really, really sassy but oh so sweet!
Running around while it rains and sticking our tongues out
doing chores and helping carry in the groceries
watering, hoeing and picking our garden. No we didn't grow the bananas :)
sleeping in the living room in little tiny tents
getting into Momma's makeup...and not really being sorry for it.
more Sunday morning pictures on the fireplace
playing the guitar and singing beautiful songs
playing together and having an awesome imagination
Syndey moving to Ayden's room into her big girl bed. She has done amazing and will stay in her bed until I get her up in the morning. Ayden's dream of sharing a room with her sister has finally come true!
starting swimming lessons and being so cute in our googles
Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!
playing together and having an awesome imagination
Syndey moving to Ayden's room into her big girl bed. She has done amazing and will stay in her bed until I get her up in the morning. Ayden's dream of sharing a room with her sister has finally come true!
Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment