Sunday, October 8, 2017

Funny Conversations #6

Here's a new list of hilarious and very sweet things my children say.  There's never a dull moment around here!


Ayden

(Talking to Tye)
I'm going to be a missionary when I grow up.  Momma is going to be worried about me and probably cry but you'll just have to tell her I'm fine.  She always cries when she misses us or when we have a birthday.
Me: I don't always cry when you have a birthday.
Ayden: Yes, seven birthdays and seven times you cried.

Daddy your breath smells like Ryan's.  It smells like horrible things.

Myles pretend you live in the olden days.  Pretend it's 1997.

Ryan: My slobber always is gross.  In the morning, in the evening even in the night.
Ayden: Ryan just be glad you have slobber.  It helps you chew your food and then goes to your private parts then you use the bathroom.
Ryan: my private parts? hahahaha
Ayden: yes Ryan...be a grown up about it.
Ryan: Well I'm glad I have slobber but it's still gross.
Ayden: That's okay Ryan.  God made everyone different.

(Tye talking to Sydney)
Those socks are probably Ayden's socks because Ayden leaves her stuff all over the house.
Ayden: Daddy, you leave your stuff all over too.  You leave your music speaker all over.  Every time you put on music and leave it laying wherever.  We all do bad things.  Everyone does bad things every once in awhile.

Why does that boy have a red tractor?  They aren't suppose to be red they are suppose to be green.

Ayden: Ryan your spit stinks and your breath smells like skunks.
Myles: I don't like playing with you when your spit stinks.
Me: Guys, y'all be nice.  Everyone's breath smells bad sometimes.
Ryan: yeah mom, especially Daddy's breath.


Ryan

(Ayden and Ryan talking about dinosaurs and outer space)
Ayden: God made dinosaurs and outer space.
Ryan: I know that Ayden.  Except dinosaurs lived in the crustacean period.

Mrs. Gordon told us at school that when we are playing it's okay to run around and be silly but when we pray we should STOP and be still and listen to our hearts to hear God.
Me: Yes, Ryan.  I believe that do you?
Ryan: Yes, I believe it if the Bible said it because I believe everything that's in the Bible.
Me: That was a perfect answer Bubba!

Ryan and Myles fighting and Myles is crying.
Tye: What happened?
Ryan: Myles punched me in the mouth for no reason so I punched him in the back.
(Tye goes to talk to Myles and handles the situation.)
(A little while later Ryan comes into the kitchen.)
Ryan: Mom, have you ever got punched in the mouth?
Me: No Bubs I haven't.
Ryan: Well I'm here to tell ya it hurts.

Mom when you get old don't worry about getting old.  If you can't take care of yourself you can go live at the old house.


Myles

Ryan: Mom, Myles is eating the cats ear wax.
Me: Myles STOP!!  That's so gross.  Don't do that.
Myles: What?  It taste like pickles.  
(Both boys start dying laughing.)

(I showed Myles a picture of a tornado on my phone.)
Myles: RYAN, Mom just showed me a picture of a tomato on her phone.  Not like the tomato you eat but the one that sucks you up.

(Myles and I looking at our World Map.  He loves looking at maps just like his Momma:)
Me: Myles, do you know that country?
Myles: YES! It's India.
Me: Yes Myles that's right!  
Myles: that's where the genies live.

Ryan: Myles, do you want to play transformers.
Myles: Yes, whatever you do I do because we're brudders.

(Sitting at the dinner table)
Me: Myles eat!
Myles: I'm gonna eat my green beans and I'm gonna siiiiiiiing.

When I look out my window I see:
my baby climbing a ladder into a tree

two kids making a zip line and the other child climbing on top of the dog house to reach the zip line

one kid with a underwear full of rocks

one kid with a bucket on his head and the other kid hitting the bucket with a stick


Tye said I needed to add a section to this blog called Things I never thought I'd say:
We don't eat our chapstick.

We do not glue paper to our ears.
Don't snap magnets on your dink dink.

We don't stick our fork in our underwear at the dinner table.

We don't eat markers...YES I know you did because your mouth and teeth are purple.

Let your brother feel your sweaty armpit...because he wants to for some strange reason.

We don't pull our socks off and pick the fuzz in between our toes at a restaurant.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment