We have had fun month! I just love fall and pumpkins and cool weather!
The kids went on a field trip and got to pick a pumpkin. We got one for Sydney so everyone could paint their own pumpkin. My kids LOVE doing this and will sit for as long as I let them paint. Every year they get better and better!
Look at these pumpkins!
We also did another Halloween craft. I just love doing anything that has my kids hand or foot prints. I will treasure things like this forever!
This was an outfit that I made for Ayden. It was a little big on Sydney but she was so adorable in it!
We carved pumpkins with Poppa and Honey. The kids didn't want to touch the inside because they didn't like the way it felt. Honey jumped in there and showed them how to do it. After that they all wanted to dig out the inside.
Our finished pumpkins! Ryan drew one face and Tye drew the other.
My sweet boys.
We went to At'l Do Farms with B, Shell, Mandy, Kenzie and the Blevins. We just love going here. If you've never been you're missing out! Sydney really wanted to ride a horse and ask B if she could. B and Shell paid for all their grandkids to ride. Everyone loved it!
This was our 7th year to go with the Blevins. We just love that family so much. I'm thankful for friendships for us and our children.
My world in one picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment